We have made the reservations for the Mandarin Oriental in Geneva online and were picked up at the airport by our limousine company. The ride took some 15 minutes and was very smooth and pleasant as always. We have chosen this hotel mostly, because we already stayed in Mandarin Hotels in other cities and were very pleased, but also because the wonderful pictures that we saw on hotel's web site. I simply fell in love with the Royal Mandarin Suite and that's what we ended up choosing.
The suit is amazing, no other word to describe it. Very luxurious, spacious, comfortable, many surprise and useful items are part of the offer; my room was looking at the river, so the view was wonderful as well.
I think I am allowed to say that the suit was even more than I expected and hoped for.
P.S. It was here that I experienced one of the best massages ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 197 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental