After many years staying in many hotels, even at Hotel du Rhône, I decided to try the Mandarin.
What a surprise! At the arrival, the doorman knew my name, the reception was smooth and in less than 5 minutes I was in my well appointed room.
Also, a couple of days earlier, I received an e-mail from an assistant manager to know my wife's name to make my arrival easier.
The breakfast is a feast and the terrace overlooking the river very nice for a meeting.
I enjoeyed it very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 197 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental