My wife and I stayed at the Geneva Mandarin Oriental this past weekend. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The concierge spent a lot of time with us helping us find the just the right museums and cafes. The breakfast was outstanding and I enjoyed the fitness center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 196 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental