I stayed the first time in this hotel and I’m really surprised. Very good service at check-in with a short but great tour around the hotel. After an hour already everywhere you go, they remember your name and your preference. The concierge team did a fantastic job.
Staff is always attentive and polite. Restaurant and lounge/bar are immaculate. Rooms are functional with an understated luxury.
I will happily return and can strongly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental
- Geneva Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 197 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.