This is a great business hotel - the rooms come complete with a printer and wifi is free. Service is impeccable although there is sometimes a small queue to check-in and out, so it is quite handy to pay your bill when you arrive to avoid check-out queues in the morning.
Great location with a short walk into the centre of town. Even the rooms facing out onto the road are incredibly quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental
- Geneva Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 197 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.