“Average for Switzerland” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Geneva
Budapest, Hungary
“Average for Switzerland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

The service and the restaurants and excellent but the rooms are ok-ish.
Not central location.

Visited December 2010

paris
“SPA Clarins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2009

It was my first visit to Geneva for 5 business days… after having a long busy day, what do we all need? A nice relaxing massage takes us to cloud number 9…. And I got this massage in Clarins SPA.

The spa is located on the second floor, I entered the spa finding very nice professional people welcoming me with a smile. After the warm welcome, spa manager Ms. Sansovini, explained to me all type of massage they offer in the spa (she knows what she is doing very well even that she is not Asian, were most of the people think that Thailand is the best place for massages trust my word that Ms. Sanosivini is much better than any professional thai or Chinese masseuse).

To make it short, spa Clarins is the best place I have been with the welcome, service, the massage and the people.

I advise it big time it is a place to visit in Geneva.