“Great thing to do when there's nothing else to do” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Thunersee like an insider
Top Rated
$103*
and up
Interlaken - Grindelwald in the Bernese Oberland...
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Thun
Ballarat, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Great thing to do when there's nothing else to do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We spent a very cold, wet summer's day on the Thunersee and the Brienzersee. Unfortunately, the weather was so bad we couldn't see any mountains, and often couldn't even see the shore! Nevertheless, we had a lovely time just relaxing on the boat and staying warm and dry (!!) The final leg (from Interlaken back to Thun) we had a lovely chat with some fantastic crew members who were happy to help us with our German, give us some insights into the difference between normal German and Swiss German, and learn about Australia.

Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bangalore India
9 attraction reviews
“Use the steamboat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Blumisalp is unique and serves great food. Must try it. Use it for a two hour ride to Interlaken and return by train.

Visited May 2013
Arch, Switzerland
18 attraction reviews
“Sightseeing the easy way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Thuner- and Brienzersee. If you want to see a large part of the Berner Oberland while taking it easy, a boat trip on one or even both lakes may be what you are looking for. Just sit or lay back and let this fantastic panorama pass in front of your eyes. Depending of the time of day, you may even enjoy your meal on the boat.
It’s recommended that you study the prices carefully. If you already have rail tickets or if you travel with children, you may be eligible for considerable discounts.

Interlaken, Switzerland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Even though I live here (or maybe because): I just can't get enough of it. And whenever I come home and see this place, I say to myself: What a wonderful world. But still, I ask myself: How do we people here with our narrow minds deserve this?

Visited April 2013
Thun, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
“Allways the most beautifull walkabout I know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

As I grew up here, I have seen every place around this lake in my life. I have been cycling or walking many places and cities and ever lived in different places.

Visited December 2012