We stayed in Holiday Inn Bern-Westside in Sep 2013 for 2 nights. This hotel is out of town area but you can easily travel to town as the train station is just directly opposite the hotel (2 mins walks) and there is one big shopping mall beside this hotel.
The view from this hotel was superb. The room was large and free Wifi provided.
Breakfast was OK.
Cons: Some of the toiletries is upon request.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bern-Westside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bern-Westside Hotel Bern
- Holiday Inn Bern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With conference infrastructure, shopping mall and multiplex cinema, adventure water park complex with fitness center and spa, set in a unique architectural environment created by world renowned architect Daniel Liebeskind. This modern Hotel was built in 2008 and is with its 144 guest rooms and 11 meeting rooms part of the Westside Center Bern. The new urban destination on the outskirts of Bern. The hotel is easily accessible by public transports and by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Bern-Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.