I overall liked this hotel.
- besid train station
- close to zoo
- free espresso/cappuccino machine in hallway
- great service
- Starbucks next door
- bus/train station outside window (closed windows blocks all noise however)
- a fair walk to anything else
- costly (As is everything in Switzerland)
I would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Euler was built in 1867 by Abraham Euler and is one of the earliest tributes to high-end hospitality in Europe. Since 1981 it has belonged to the Manz Family. This elegant four stars superior hotel was completely refurbished in May 2008 in a modern style, still keeping the traditional elegance of a grand hotel. It has 66 rooms, 6 of which are junior suites. All rooms offer the highest in comfort and modern technology and combine modernity with tradition and design. The Euler restaurant and bars combine seasonal specialities with classic traditional dishes and cater to all needs, from a hearty breakfast to a fast business lunch to a cosy candle light dinner. In the summer time the Euler Terrace is one of Basel’s main meeting points, for a quick coffee or an aperitif. A Starbucks coffee shop on premises completes the food and beverage offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Euler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euler Hotel Basel