this is the worst hotel that i have stayed in over 20 years of business travel. the decor is old fashioned liske 1970s, service poor and prices expensive.
there are much better hotels in Basel that are also much cheaper - avoid at all costs!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Basel, Hilton Basel is within walking distance to the central railway station and city airport public shuttle terminal. The Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Exploring Basel is easy, as we offer complimentary public transport tickets to our guests staying at the hotel. After a day of sightseeing or working in multi-cultural Basel, we invite you to our cosy restaurant Wettstein and our bar with a great selection of international and Swiss specialities as well as delicious daily buffet. Our guests may relax or work out in the fitness area, indulge in a massage or refresh at the indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Basel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Basel Hotel Basel
- Hilton International Basel
- Basel Hilton International