“Would never call it ''HOTEL''” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel White Horse
Webergasse 23, Basel, Switzerland (Altstadt)   |
Ranked #47 of 47 hotels in Basel
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Would never call it ''HOTEL''”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

1. The ''hotel'' informed me a week before that they do not work on Sundays, so I have to tell when I come and they will let me in (already does not sound like ''hotel''); 2. When I entered the place, there was a great smell of smoke as the lady working there smokes inside..and definitely does that quiet often; 3. I have paid more than I had to pay according to my reservation without any normal explanation. 4. I was given the key of the room and when I tried to open the door- I could not do this..why?Because another person was actually in there.5. If you want to see the street full of prostitutes, book this ''hotel'' as they work next to it (5 steps). I could see how they are working through my window. After seeing this, I understood why a man whom I met in the ''hotel'' asked me if I was there for service (we all understand now what service he meant).6. Really do not think that this place can be called a hotel.7. The value paid was not worth it at all. I just booked it cos there were no other hotels available. 8. The only good thing was that it was not far away from the exhibition centre..

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples

Been to Hotel White Horse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel White Horse

Address: Webergasse 23, Basel, Switzerland
Location: Switzerland > Basel > Altstadt
Bar / Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 47 hotels in Basel
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel White Horse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel White Horse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.