San Fiorenzo B&B has a long list of pros:
- A great, central location, literally a few minutes' walk from the main piazza
- A very genuine, friendly, kind family running it, who make you feel totally at home in their home - including putting on a great breakfast in their stunning living room every morning
- We had the smaller of the two suites - a lovely room within the renovated property, complete with the original arched ceilings. It's also self-contained - you have your own key and can come and go as you please
- Good value
The only comment I'd make is that the street outside, although apparently a quiet side street, can be noisy at night - but I just wore earplugs, and that solved that!
All in all, a great place. I'd definitely recommend it, and would happily go back there if I ever happened to be in the wonderful Perugia again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Fiorenzo nestled in a fifteenth century Palazzo, just a few minutes from Perugia's historic centre of Piazza IV Novembre and Corso Vannucci. ... more less