I wish we had time to stay here longer. From the moment we drove up to the castle I knew we had made the right choice. The grounds are beautiful and the view from the castle is stunning. We booked two rooms and both gave us the castle ambiance and experience that we were hoping for, as well as the comfort and cleanliness that we expect. They have small tables and chairs situated throughout the gardens where we were able to sit, drink a bottle of wine, and gaze out into the countryside and Perugia. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great. We also ate at their restaurant for dinner, which was delicious. You do have to drive into the actual city of Perugia, but it's only about a 5 minute drive. We had a fabulous stay and I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Monterone Hotel
- Castello Di Monterone Hotel Perugia
- Castello Di Monterone Perugia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Castle, Castello di Monterone offers its guests 18 unique and enchanting rooms, each designed in a manner that respects and preserves the atmosphere of the Castle. Blending the past with the future, each room includes: en-suite bathrooms (some with jacuzzi tubs), international television channels, broadband internet access, mini-fridge, air conditioning and safe deposit box. Castello di Monterone has two restaurantsThe gourmet restaurant il Postale (1 star Michelin) showcases both traditional Umbrian dishes as well as contemporary, innovative cuisineThe restaurant Il Gradale’s commitment to local freshness is apparent in its seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired preparations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Castello di Monterone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.