“Great place for wines in Assisi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great place for wines in Assisi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I stopped in Bibenda Assisi for a late night bottle of wine. It was great! The atmosphere is relaxed. The server was helpful in selecting a bottle ( and she didn't suggest the most expensive bottle, as I was afraid she might). We had a nice time.

• Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exclusive Wine Bar for gourmet in Assisi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I found Bibenda Assisi wine bar on internet and took at chance! What a secret gem! This wine bar offered awesome flights of both international and local wines. Not only did they bring the glasses and wine out, they described the wine and its origin! My niece and I enjoyed our flight and another glass of our favorite along with a nice cheese tray! Service was friendly. Highly recommend!

New York City, New York
“Perfect dinner for 25 euros!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Delicious food, good recomendations for wine. We orderd three plates- with cut meat, cheese and bruschetta and this was not expensive- only 25 euros for all!!! It was enough for two people. That was a perfect calm dinner for two friends, it would definetly also fit for couples and families. There is free wi-fi and the atmosphere is cosy and so relaxing with good music.
A place to repeat.

• Visited December 2013
Hustonville, Kentucky
“In Assisi exellent place to sample new wines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Visited Bibenda Assisi twice on our 4 day trip to Assisi as part of our honeymoon. Both times my husband and I tried different flights of wine. We had the same server on both visits. Nila was brilliant, friendly, approachable and knowledgable about the wines that we had chosen. I was pleasantly surprised to try a sparkling Sagrantino that was dry! Would highly recommend stopping by and trying something new.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great wine tasting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My friend and I stopped in here to have a "glass" of wine before heading out to dinner. Very romantic atmosphere. Selection of wines is really impressive. The wine flights were fabulous and great value! I had a rose flight. I love rose but it's hard to find good crisp rose that isn't sweet! They nailed it! Each one was slightly different but all were very cold, bubbly and a real treat to drink. The food was also excellent here: cheese, salami and bruschetta.
I would definitely go here again.