I stayed here in July 2012 . The spa, the "penthouse with the roof-top terrace and views" was outstanding. The service and kind professional attention of all staff was impeccable. The warm welcome of the people was just what I needed after a long trek from Firenze. The sress relieving massage was just right for me--I wanted more! Stay if u want luxury. I did feel like I was home, so i opted to experience a more local mom&pop hotel--just to get the local flavor. If I ever get back to Assisi I will include Nun Assisi...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum