The combination of a renovated ( super modern) 14th century convent with an 11th century Roman amphitheater below that houses a state of the art spa was more than expected from every perspective. The staff, quality of service, well appointed modern rooms, great bathrooms, the fine linen bedding and towels, amazing food and wine are 5 star quality with a casual and friendly style. You will feel at home and well cared for every day. The spa is one of the finest we have been too with services provided by excellent and well trained therapists in a state of the art environment. There are 18 beautiful rooms and wonderful outdoor space, the location at the top of the mountain with views of the Rocca Maggiore added to our great experience. Stay a few days so that you can enjoy the spa and great walks in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum