I agree with many comments mentioned by previous reviewers - here are thoughts together:
- Parking is free and close to the hotel.
- The hotel is unique and quaint and the rooms are very large. The hotel has unique character, including a grand piano, game tables, and a lending library.
- Breakfast is great.
- The location is great. It is a short walk to the Cathedral, but in a quiet part of town.
I'd recommend requesting a room NOT next to the stairwell, as the doors open and shut and make noise.
Otherwise, a very satisfied customer!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Ravizza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Ravizza Hotel Siena
- Palazzo Ravizza Siena