last August we went to Siena for 3 days, the hotel was very comfortable , the place lovely and all around very nice...lots of people taking photos of the artistic monuments...the weather was good and we ate fantastic food in the centre.Piazza del Campo is really gorgeous.Many many tourists...the Dome is wonderful... We had already seen it, but it is worth ....
Tuscany is really beautiful, we visited also Rapolano terme and had a very relaxing day sunbathing and in the waters.....
I'd like to come back again, with my husband.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi Hotel
- Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi Hotel Siena
- Accor Siena Degli Ulivi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 143 rooms, fully equipped with 4 star amenities. Located on the threshold of the historic city walls, a few minutes from the city centre with its medieval atmosphere and the splendour of the Piazza del Campo. Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, the hotel features a restaurant serving regional and international cuisine, a bar, a gym with sauna and modern and well equipped conference facilities. 4 suites available, to be booked with the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.