- Ladies at the reception were very friendly and always willing to help.
- Breakfast is taken to the room (see picture).
- Very well located, very close to Piazza del Campo (Palio).
- Ricky (man who takes breakfast and cleans the rooms) is very kind and helpful.
- During winter the owner saves money by turning off the heating during certain hours, it is a problem if you're staying in certain big rooms, it will be very cold...
- If you're an elder or have problems to walk you'll have a hard time with the stairs, unless you have a room at the top floor, where there is another entrance and you would avoid the stairs.
- Rooms and bathrooms are a little old, some rooms are not in very good conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il casato b & b is in the heart of siena close to the famous piazza del campo and the magnificent gothic cathedral which dominates the most' old city. All rooms are furnished with care and private bathroom, mini bar, safe casset, telephone ,cable tv, wifi.Into the palace there is a romantic garden overlooked by almost all rooms, some with private terrace.Is a great place to spend your free time in siena, to studies, to job, to discover the history or just go for walks through the narrow streets of the city. You can forget the car because we are two steps from aroundchildren are welcome.And if travel with dogs or cats you will find always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Il Casato Residenza d' Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Casato Residenza d` Epoca Hotel Siena