Booked this place online coming from Pisa. Happy days!
Da Graziano is the place for you if you like immaculately clean, straightforward accommodation at the right price.
Things that we liked, in order of importance:
1. Tiled floor in the bedrooms - spotlessly clean (Side note: why doesn't everywhere in Italy tile the floor in the bedrooms?Given the temperature, traffic through the rooms & the tendency of carpet to collect dust and bugs, it makes a lot of sense.)
2. Lovely bathroom, spotlessly clean, with a great shower
3. Comfortable bed, spotlessly clean
4. Air conditioning that works
5. Very convenient location, 5 minutes walk from the walled town of San Gimignano.
6. AMAZING restaurant (and I usually hate hotel restaurants)
7. Fabulous view of the old town.
8. Grand size flat screen TV.
9. Perfectly acceptable €85 per night rate.
Things that we didn't like:
1. Every other hotel we stayed in in Italy not being more like this one. :-)
In summary, yes, you should stay here; it's a good 'un.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Ristorante da Graziano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ristorante Da Graziano San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany