My wife and I really want to return to stay overnight after an awesome experience we had visiting here over lunch on our Bus Tour. The food and wine was home made with 99% of the ingredients from their Farm. Our host was extra special making sure we didn't leave hungry after a few glasses of red, white, and dessert wine from their vineyard. We bought 4 bottles of their wine to bring back home. The views around this isolated location were spectacular......just like in the Movies!
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Il Vecchio Maneggio Hotel
- Agriturismo Il Vecchio Maneggio Hotel San Gimignano
- Agriturismo Il Vecchio Maneggio San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming typical farmhouse, whose name could not be different from "Il Vecchio Maneggio" (the old Horseback Riding Centre), set on top of a hill, enjoys lovely views over the Tuscan countryside. The Pieraccini family, the owners of this organic farm, have always lived here, working the land, rearing horses and keeping bees. The old farmhouse, which has been recently restored retaining the original features of this typical Tuscan country house, today can accommodate guests in the family-run agriturismo "Il Vecchio maneggio," which offers 5 comfortable rooms; the fully equipped kitchen where Tiziana, an experienced and excellent cook, transforms the farm products and other local specialties into delicious meals, served in the large dining room whose patio doors enjoys lovely views of the medieval town of San Gimignano and of the surrounding countryside. Guests are free to discover the activities and the daily life at the farm such as harvesting, picking the olives, extracting honey, feeding horses and other animals of the farm. ... more less