“Close to town, beautiful view!” 5 of 5 stars

I Coppi
Via Dante 12, 53037 San Gimignano, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 60 San Gimignano B&B and Inns
Somers, Connecticut
“Close to town, beautiful view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Anna and her family were wonderful hosts. The view from the patio at I- Coppi was spectacular. We bought lunch and a bottle of vino from the local deli a short walk away and had it on the patio just to enjoy that view. The inn was just a short walk to San Gimignano which is a gorgeous Tuscan village. We spent two nights at I Coppi and enjoyed every minute! The room was large, clean and had a lot of charm. Breakfast in the main house with Anna`s family was a special treat! I wish we had more time to spend there!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Polish first
Peebles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were greeted when we arrived very early by the wonderful Anna whose brilliant smile reflected an equally wonderful vista over the Tuscan countryside. Our apartment was delightful and we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere on the terrace as we sampled some of the family's wine from their vineyard beside the house. Breakfast was a banquet presided over by Anna to ensure that we did not miss out on any of the delicacies on offer; melon, cheese, ham as well as other delights topped off by fresh figs from the garden and olive oil from her own olive grove. On our departure she ensured we got to the bus stop and provided us with a lavender sachet as a parting gift. The smell of lavender will always remind us a very special place and Anna our lovely hostess.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
San Gimignano, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We came for 1 night and stayed for 3 nights. It is just the most wonderful place never seen in Tuscany.
Anna and her mum Nicoletta looked after us and we had the most amazing time exploring the area around San Gimignano and Chianti. The B&B is very good located at few minutes walking from the main gate of the city center. Great breakfast in the morning!!!
Thank you.
Neale and Kaaren Krause (Qid, Australia)

Room Tip: Choose one of the two panoramic rooms...they are wonderful!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed at I Coppi for three nights, it was perfect. The views from I Coppi are breathtaking. Anna is a gracious host that helps to take care of all your needs. The breakfasts are delicious and a great time to have Anna help you find exactly what your want to do that day in San G or any where throughout Tuscany. I am recommending I Coppi to all my friends. I have only the highest opinions of Anna and I Coppi.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Leuven, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed only a night in this B&B.
The hosts are nice and welcoming. The breakfast was very nice and the food plentiful.
The view over the vineyard is absolutely gorgeous.
Only minus point, there is no A/C and it was very warm that night (I was also pregnant, so it might not have helped me).
We dined at the restaurant Peruca and the food was delicious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I Coppi has everything you could desire from a B&B. Four adults (plus a 5month old baby) stayed in the apartment - 2 double bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen/diner. It was ideal with a view on the terrace to die for. Anna is a superb host and has her own wine and olive oil, grown in her gardens. San G is 5mins walk away and hence this is an ideal base. A car is useful and will allow Anna to help plan your day trips. Day trips include: Volterra; Chianti countryside; Monterigioni; Siena; Florence. Pisa is only an hour and half away, with Lucca a little further. There is also a supermarket across the road from I Coppi for those with the kitchen. This B & B definitely deserves it high rating on trip advisor and hence my eagerness to add a review.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The only word to describe this B&B is perfect. Anna and her family provided us with a 2 bedroom apartment with the most amazing views ever. You will not be disappointed. Breakfast was delicious. Only a few minutes walk to one of the most wonderful cities, San Gimignano. A fantastic place to wander in and become part of the local community. Would highly recommend Anna's wines and olive oils. A truly magnificent part of the world.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom apartment was great with fantastic views.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to I Coppi? Share your experiences!