“Lovely warm Italian Experience” 5 of 5 stars

I Coppi
Via Dante 12, 53037 San Gimignano, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 60 San Gimignano B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely warm Italian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in July. The family welcome was wonderful and we enjoyed meeting Anna and co. Beautiful clean rooms. Stunning view from the outdoor seating area. Easy 5 mins walking distance to the centre of the pretty old town. Great breakfast! Nice strong Italian coffee! Hope to stay again in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Polish first
Pearl River, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I Coppi was wonderful!!! Anna and her husband were lovely, very kind & hospitable. The view was amazing. The rooms were big & clean. The breakfast was awesome. We would not hesitate to stay here again & would definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Uppsala, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excellent! Nice, spacious rooms, large bathroom, wonderful breakfast, Anna was lovely. Only mishap was that we followed the sign parking on the street, to the "back-road" to a gate they don't use any more. You should drive into the "main entrance", just next to the hotel Belvedere. Our car navigator couldn't find Via Dante either ..., but eventually we found I Coppi and it was wonderful. Loved it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Our stay at I Coppi was the highlight of our holiday to Italy. The location is great being a few minutes walk to San Gimignano and the view is absolutely stunning.
Anna is a wonderful host providing the best breakfast and coffee in Italy and is very helpful giving advice on places to go.
We fell in love with I Coppi and San Gimignano and it would definately be the first place on our list to return if we travel to Italy again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Juiz de Fora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The only regret I and my wife had is that we just stayed one night in this wonderful B&B in San Gimignano. Sra Anna and her mother were perfect hostesses and our suite was spacious, comfortable and remarkably clean. It sits outside San Gimignano walls but just a short walk from the main piazza (10 minutes). I should also mention that the view from our room was amazingly beautiful. The price/quality report at I Coppi is truly unbeatable!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

This B & B is in a stunning location with fantastic views and is just 5mins walk from San gimignano town (which is beautiful and has a charming feel about it). Ana, the owner is the friendliest and most accommodating host and we would thoroughly recommend I Coppi to anyone, we were very sad to leave! The most yummy breakfast spread with great views and great room facilities, we were very impressed.

Stayed April 2012
Cunha, Sao Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

The location is excellent, very close to the city, with a great panoramic view. The breakfast is amazing with the friendliness of the owners. There is parking for cars (it's very good as San Gimignano is small and despite the paid parking, it is sometimes tricky to find a place to park). I recommend without a doubt!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to I Coppi? Share your experiences!