What a friendly hotel! Excellent welcome and good facilities and location near to San Gimignano. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel has extensive grounds which are worth exploring and it is surrounded by a national nature reserve.
Food was splendid - a little too much at times and the wine from the nearby vineyards certainly is worth investigating. We were there at the end of the season so did not use the pool etc but the outdoor facilities would be good for a warmer part of the year.
Finally, every guest is given a present as they leave - another nice touch from a hotel which really values your business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany