Our stay at the Hotel Leon Bianco was perfect from start to finish! Our room faced the plaza and was directly in line with the stone cistern (well) that was filled with money from around the world. The room was comfortable and warm, the bathroom was exquisite, the windows were thick and locked the noise out. But we love the noise, so we kept them open.
We enjoyed the daily breakfast, quality foods were offered as well as espresso, cappuccino and teas. The last day, the market was setup throughout the village, offering colorful clothing and home goods.
What a great hotel in a stunning destination, we will return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A holiday at Hotel Leon Bianco, ancient hotel run by the same family for more than thirty years, is a step back in time: it is located in one of the most beautiful squares of the historical center, Piazza della Cisterna, inside an ancient palace surrounded by majestic towers of the Middle Ages.The Leon Bianco has maintained the fascination of its ancient origins: the simplicity that binds to the taste and to a warm welcome.Guests staying at the hotel Leon Bianco enjoys the best location, right in the heart of the historic center, to revive the atmosphere of the medieval village and to be able to explore San Gimignano, its typical little streets, the beautiful fortress of Montestaffoli, and all the wonders that this town offers then, he is in the position to visit the most important cities of Tuscany.At dispousal of our guests also a jacuzzi 5 sitz in the terrace, a fitness and a billiard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Leon Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leon Bianco Hotel
- Leon Bianco San Gimignano
- Hotel Leon Bianco San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany