“Still dreaming” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Still dreaming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I just posted a review of another restaurant in San Gimignano, Com Quibus, which my partner found the best food in all of Italy. I agree that it was great food, but thinking about the Ragu at Trattoria La Loggia still makes my mouth water.

The restaurant is casual, with an outside porch area, that is informal but very warm. The restaurant was almost full on Sunday evening, but the manager (owner?) welcomed us with open arms and treated us like family. We had a couple of wonderful appetizers, bread, great house wine and my partner ordered a tomato sauce/pasta dish (being vegetarian). The sauce was basily greatness and perfect to dip the bread and foccaccia into. As previously noted, my ragu was not only the best meal I had in Italy, but I am still dreaming of it.

We stopped in for Cappuccinos the next morning, which were also delicious.

Would recommend to anyone and would return to San Gimignano just so I could stop in here and have another fantastic meal.

• Visited September 2012

Kfar Saba, HaMerkaz, Israel
“Best restaurant in San Gimingnano!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant has the BEST Italian food in San Gimingnano!!! The pasta is home-made and is just delicious.. The lazania was excellent.. I was 5 days in San Gimignano and I spent almost every night at this place. In addition, the service was very pleasant!!! Our waiter, Phillippe, was extra nice and even provide us with desert tasting before ordering! I warmly recommend you to check this place on your next trip to San Gimignano!

• Visited September 2012
“One of the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We arrived to la trattoria after reading good reviews in trip advisor. It is a bit hard to find the restaurant BUT it is surely worth it!!! The food, service and environment was perfect!!! I took the home made pasta with garlic, cheese and pepper and my fiancée took the meet lazania. Both dishes were Awsome!! we recommend this place, as it has a real Italian food! We will be back to this restaurant on our next visit to San Gimignano!

montreal
“felt like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Arrived at there late afternoon with our 3 hungry kids; Mamma Teresa and her son made us feel like we were part of their family! They cooked us some amazing pasta and succulent rabbit... Thank you for this memorable experience!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florence
“True Italian family food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

If you're looking for a truly Italian, genuine place you found it.
Mamma Teresa will cook for you all the marvelous Tuscan dishes you desire: pappa al pomodoro, fussilli zucchine zafferano, true bistecca and maaaany others. All tasty and home made with the use of the very fresh ingredients. Don't forget to taste the crostata for your desert!
Family atmosphere will add something more to your dinner.

Visited September 2012