This is one of the best reviews I've had the fortune to write. This is a super spot, very rustic, may not be for those who like super luxury eg there was no tv (thank God) or air con in room, only a fan which was ample. Very authentic and the wine and oil was fantastic, drink the vernacchia until it comes out your ears. Umberto and his charming family looked after us like kings and any of his reccomendations were superb. The pool area was lovely and private and there are some stunning walks in the area. We dined there on one evening and it was fabulous and a very fun experience with unlimited yummy wine and food. It is 4km from the stunning town of San Gimignano so you will need taxis or a car but all that was arranged within minutes while we tasted wine. Simply superb!!A special mention goes to his lovely 13 year old daughter who was on hand and handled all out crazy requests with gusto. 100% reccomend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bio agriturismo (farmhouse ) in the medioeval village, center of the Farm, lead by the Fenzi's family.In the green landscape of Tuscany with gardens, swimming pool, park games and tuscan food, for a real vacation in the nature but next to the principal cities of art. There are elegantly restructured rooms and apartments in the respect of the native architectures with furniture ancient and great fireplaces. Restaurant with local products, visit of the vineyards and cellars and wine tasting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Fattoria San Donato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria San Donato Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria San Donato San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany