Guardastelle.... It's hard to put this place into words! My boyfriend and I visited in early April, and despite the rainy weather this place was magical. We had an absolute lovely time. We stayed for 3 nights it was very comfortable and cozy-I loved the heated floors in the bathroom! Barbara was excellent she gave us directions to explore Chianti, made great breakfast and was very knowledgeable during the winery tour. We enjoyed the wine too! Fausto and Susanna were absolutely lovely...we were lucky enough to be "food testers" during their cooking lessons. Guardastelle itself is absolutely beautiful, I wish we would have been able to enjoy the pool but that just makes us want to go back. The location is very convenient to San Gimignano it's about a 20 min walk (up hill) but the walk is great. Its also very central for exploring the region, we drove to several towns all within 30 minutes or so. I would recommend this little gem to anyone, and we plan on coming back. Thank you so much! Congrats on the Bambina!
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Guardastelle Hotel San Gimignano
- Agriturismo Guardastelle Hotel
- Agriturismo Guardastelle San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This rental accommodation is nestled nearby San Gimignano, the Italian Manhattan of the Middle Ages, which is only a 20-minute stroll at the end of a road wrapped in undulating hills. There are some shared and socializing areas such as the terrace where breakfast is savored, swimming pool or the winery to sip the wines produced in the estate. The furnished swimming pool is a magnificent vantage point for guests at these rental accommodations to enjoy the sun, the breeze and glorious views of the landscape near San Gimignano. The garden around the accommodations is perfectly kept and dotted with flowers of the most striking colours. The high quality service at Guardastelle guarantees a wondrous stay to enjoy all beauties near the town. After refurbishment Tuscan style permeates every corner with its colours, hospitality and charm. The property underwent thorough restoration whose result is the magnificent rooms and apartments to enjoy the Tuscan countryside nearby San Gimignano. Self caterers can choose the apartments for 2 to 6 people and there are also double rooms on a bed and breakfast basis. The rooms are 25 sq-m on average and offer double beds, sofa bed and bathroom with shower or bathtub. The shared areas have FREE Wi-Fi. Susanna & Fausto ... more less