This is how we describe Agriturismo Guardastelle. My wife and I stayed in the villa "Antilla" for a two week vaction of rest and relaxation. It was the last two weeks of October and Fausto ordered up wonderful tempatures of mid 70 degrees. He seems to handle any and all request, so we figured he did the weather. Having been to Italy (Tuscany) four other times, we decided to upack just once and stay put making day trips of easy drives. We would decide over Guardastelle's great breakfast where the day's adventure would take us. Every picture of Tuscany's beautiful landscape with Italian pines, vineyards, olive groves((my wife even went in the fields and helped rake olives out of the trees as it was harvest time), storied walls and ancient towers with rolling morning mist over the fields is Agriturismo Guardastelle! If you are looking for the ultimate vacation of relaxation filled with charm and underlines by a most gracious host---Agriturismo Guardastelle is it. We will return.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Guardastelle Hotel San Gimignano
- Agriturismo Guardastelle Hotel
- Agriturismo Guardastelle San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This rental accommodation is nestled nearby San Gimignano, the Italian Manhattan of the Middle Ages, which is only a 20-minute stroll at the end of a road wrapped in undulating hills. There are some shared and socializing areas such as the terrace where breakfast is savored, swimming pool or the winery to sip the wines produced in the estate. The furnished swimming pool is a magnificent vantage point for guests at these rental accommodations to enjoy the sun, the breeze and glorious views of the landscape near San Gimignano. The garden around the accommodations is perfectly kept and dotted with flowers of the most striking colours. The high quality service at Guardastelle guarantees a wondrous stay to enjoy all beauties near the town. After refurbishment Tuscan style permeates every corner with its colours, hospitality and charm. The property underwent thorough restoration whose result is the magnificent rooms and apartments to enjoy the Tuscan countryside nearby San Gimignano. Self caterers can choose the apartments for 2 to 6 people and there are also double rooms on a bed and breakfast basis. The rooms are 25 sq-m on average and offer double beds, sofa bed and bathroom with shower or bathtub. The shared areas have FREE Wi-Fi. Susanna & Fausto ... more less