We made a last minute reservation by phone with Francesco the day before and stayed in a wonderful apartment in the farmhouse overlooking the hills of Tuscany in one direction and the town of San Gimignano in another. This place is an absolute gem. The apartment was spacious and fantastic and we awoke early to catch the sunrise coming up over the Tuscan hills and illuminating the towers and city walls of San Gimignano. Francesco was very friendly and hospitable. Breakfast was wonderfully home-cooked by Carla and we dined poolside in the peaceful setting overlooking the vineyards and olive trees. WiFi connection was strong. It was an easy walk or drive to the city walls of the town. This place was a highlight of our trip and we would highly recommend it and definitely return to Ponte a Nappo!
- Also Known As:
- b&b Ponte a Nappo Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast Ponte a Nappo
- b&b Ponte a Nappo Hotel San Gimignano
- B&B Ponte a Nappo San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have, in the centre of San Gimignano and in the countryside, apartments and bedrooms with private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your B&B Ponte a Nappo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.