Have rarely been let down by Trip Advisor ratings and this is no exception.Claudia met us at the airport and took us back to her home for cake and coffee.How many B&B's do that!
The B&B is in a quiet residential area south of the river,and close to the airport.Claudia treats you like a member of the family,and will resolve any problems you have as long as you tell her!
One word of warning----Italian minutes are shorter than British ones,so the 15 Italian minute walk to the centre of town is in fact 30 British minutes! So you may wish to use a taxi.
We used the locals restaurant (recommended by Claudia) both nights of our stay,it is less than 5 minutes walk and offers a traditional Italian menu.The only other tourists you will see are from the B&B.The restaurant has a nice garden if you want to eat outside,but be aware of the mosquitos!!
Thank you very much Claudia we enjoyed our stay,especially your home baked cakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri