We were traveling with our 3½ year old daughter and we enjoyed the cool room, nice private bathroom with shower and the fantastic breakfast with freshly baked cakes and buns and fresh fruits. It was very clean and comfortable, but most of all we felt welcome. The carisma of Claudia Ferri made us smile every day. We highly recommend this B&B. Be aware that it takes about 15 minutes to walk to the city center of Pisa on a road not made for baby trolleys. But everything else made that of no importance to us. We will be back - see you, Claudia and Julio (the kitten)!
- Also Known As:
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.