I stayed at this hotel a night before going to another city in Italy. From my opinion, this hotel is more suitable for those who come to the area for business purposes. Moreover, hotel did not provide a good breakfast experience for customers, there are not so many types of food provided. And sometimes when the food plates are empty, we will never see the foods appear again. Thus, for these reasons, it makes this hotel more suited with the business people and passers-by looking for a place to stay for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galilei, modern 4* hotel with 153 rooms with all comforts within 2 Junior Suite. Strategic position to visit Pisa and surroundings. 6 Meeting rooms well equipped. Bar and Restaurant opened from the morning till late evening. Transfer service fro/to Airport or city center, on payment, to booking in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Galilei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Galilei - Pisa Hotel Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Hotel Pisa