Located outside Pisa it's hard to get to town from it unless you're driving or take a taxi. The closest bus stop is 1km away right in front of the huge supermarket but in order to get to the hotel you have to do dangerous crossing so I don't recommend it.
Then again if you're young and adventorous you can try.
Now , the hotel is renovating, so you see it's a little bit outdated. It's convenient for the airport although a bit pricey. They have a shuttle bus for 5euro max (price that gets lowered if there is more people driving there).
About the installations, nice bathroom and decent enough rooms with fridge and tv. If you depart really early you get an early breakfast (basic but convenient, you won't expect hot stuff at 5am).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galilei, modern 4* hotel with 153 rooms with all comforts within 2 Junior Suite. Strategic position to visit Pisa and surroundings. 6 Meeting rooms well equipped. Bar and Restaurant opened from the morning till late evening. Transfer service fro/to Airport or city center, on payment, to booking in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Galilei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Galilei - Pisa Hotel Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Hotel Pisa