“Lack of Humanity” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 96 Specialty Lodging in Pisa
Albufeira
“Lack of Humanity”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was travelling last week by car on Europe, and booked this hostel to stay.
I had problems of overheating with the car, so I had to stop and go slowly, expecting to arrive at midnight at this hostel, but It was not possible and I could only arrive at around 5h in the morning. I had little battery power on my cellphone, so I turned off just to phone when I arrive to the owner, that's what has been talked.
I phoned when I arrived at around 5h in the morning and they declined my stay, how is it possible????
I had to pay and they gave me no room, no nothing!!!!
What a lack of humanity of this people!!!
How can they leave me on the road when I have reserved and payed for it just because they didn't want to work at that hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T GO THERE, I ADVISE YOU!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Business

Been to Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia

Address: via Tommaso Rook, 136, 56122 Pisa, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Pisa > Pisa
Ranked #52 of 96 Specialty Lodging in Pisa
Hostel Pisa, cheap, central, well connected to train-bus station and city centre.Villa Giulia hostel is a very modern construction, assigned to a user base of youth, and managed by equally youth.The building is located at 15 minutes walking distance from the Leaning Tower and the city centre. The rooms are brand new, with ample and bright spaces!! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.