Exceptionally well located with respect to major tower, church, etc, good restaurants and charming area. Reception staff were friendly, helpful in making phone calls for me as one piece of luggage had not arrived on plane. Breakfast is plentiful and eating it in the lovely garden in the back of the hotel is quite pleasant. Air conditioning was problematic with it sometimes working and sometimes not. Room and bathroom clean. This is a historic townhouse with thick walls and high decorated ceilings. There are a couple of small sitting rooms off the lobby and this makes a gracious place for having a drink or just some quiet time. Wi Fi was spotty. We booked a taxi to pick us up at the airport and the chRge was 60€. The actual cost of a regular taxi from the airport to the hotel is about 12-15€.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel