The hotel occupies an old traditional building so our room was a bit on the small side but very comfortable, an excellent bed and mattress. Location is excellent for the main Pisa sights and restaurants and bars. Our room overlooked the courtyard with views to the hills, very nice. Breakfast was typical Italian, with a choice of cereals, fruit, cheese ham, yogurt, bacon scrambled egg bread and cakes. the staff were very friendly and helpful. Only minor niggle was that the hotel does not switch the air conditioning on until it gets hot in the summer. We are from the UK and anything over 20c is hot. If the window was closed at night the room was hot and stuffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel