Walking distance to Tower and Cathedral, near bars/restaurants, great staff, charming hotel. Room was very small, one if the smallest we have ever had, we only booked a classic but was a little surprised how small it was, there was a beam over the bath and sink in the bathroom which made it difficult, not enough light to put make up on. Rooms however were very clean and charming with robe and slippers, no tea or coffee facilities, for a 2 night stay it was ok.
Charming bar and small garden area where drinks/breakfast was served, drinks expensive even with happy hour! But this a hotel so is expected.
Staff all lovely and very helpful, Alexander in bar was very jovial.
There was no English tv, we only wanted to see the news, reception said they would reset the satellite but it never happened. All in all a charming hotel for a couple of night stay in a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.