Best thing we can say is the hotel's breakfast and location.
Indifference of the man who welcomed us at reception was exacerbated by giving very poor Internet support. Gave me wrong passwords several times and insisted that it was my computer and that it should be restarted. I challenged this and he went online and found a passcode that would work.
We had two small suitcases and could not find any space to put them in this overpriced "superior" room.
It was Sunday and their restaurant was closed; the snacks and drinks they served were priced more than a full course meal at a luxury hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel