Excellent location, right in the heart of town center and a few steps from the tower. This is the only one issue which can justify a good category level.
Bad welcome at the reception, totally unpersonal, "The Club" SLH membership has been not even recognized, no luggage assistance.
Average room size and amenities with nice marble bathroom. Ridiculous 14 inches TV set.
Terrible restaurant. Very limited choice of untasty kind of snack bar pre cooked food. That's why that maybe we were the only one customers ... Average breakfast buffet.
Definitely it doesn't whorts 5 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel