The hotel was in a perfect location to walk around PIsa. The breakfast was fine but the service was poor - we had to chase up a cup of coffee, ask for spoons etc. The garden was a delight and more could be made of it. The room was cool and airy - a relief as it was very hot and although small it met our needs. The garden and location give it the 5 *s but in any other city it would not be that grade. Would stay again if we visited Pisa again. Pleasant end to a holiday when flying back from Pisa to the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel