We stayed one night in this hotel last July. The hotel building and garden look very nice, but inside the hotel was empty and dusty. The room was small and non-comfortable, dirty and dark. The towels n bathrooms were grey color. The breakfast was awful and service was poor. The dinner in hotel restaurant was terrible expensive for nothing. The hotel seems like 3* hotel with perfect location in Pisa but the price is very high and unreal for such service level. You could reach the downtime very easily but the hotel doesn't have any parking and you have to find the place by yourselves (it was very difficult). The problem was to reach the hotel entrance in district with limited traffic by car. Finally they charged our credit card twice and didn't return back the payment up to now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel