Lovely old hotel centrally located. Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms full of character. Lovely garden terrace. If you arriving by car be warned that GPS will not help as the little backstreet roads are a myriad of one way streets and pedestrian zones. We parked our car nearby and walked to the hotel and the helpful concierge then went with us to bring it to the secure garage parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel