Take all the reviews, good and bad, and you'll get an accurate view of this place. No way it should qualify as a five star hotel, but if you can get over the size of the rooms and what you're probably paying, you are exceptionally well positioned near the main sights and within easy walking distance of some excellent non-tourist restaurants. Staff in the main were helpful (though there is now a ban on them sending postcards for guests - see one of the other reviews) but overall the management seems all too aware that you're probably only going to visit Pisa once, so if the air con isn't working, they're not that bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel