Hotel Relais del' Orologio is in a great location, just a few minutes walk from the leaning tower, the river and lots of restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the welcome drinks on our first night were a nice treat. We were expecting a hotel of 5* quality (as advertised) but unfortunately it is not and was in line with 3* hotels we stayed in during our tour of Tuscany. This is a shame because it sets the wrong expectation and leaves you disappointed when you arrive. I believe they should be more honest with their star rating and prices because this hotel has got a lot going for it.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.