“Wonderful friendly hostess within walking distance of airport” 4 of 5 stars

A Casa Doina Airport
Via San Giusto 4, p.t., int. 1, 56121 Pisa, Italy   |
Ranked #137 of 233 Pisa B&B and Inns
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful friendly hostess within walking distance of airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Doina was the most helpful and generous hostess. The B&B was within easy walking distance from the airport which we did with our 3 children and all our bags, with no complaints. Five of us stayed in one room which was really reasonably priced, clean and very comfortable. The air-conditioning worked and was essential as it was VERY hot. Having left a mobile phone in our hire car Doina made phone calls on our behalf that enabled us to locate it quickly. A lovely lady - I would definately return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pisa, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Having booked and cancelled through Initalia.it (do NOT trust them), according to the cancellation policy of Casa Doina (4 days prior), Casa Doina called me "No Show". I emailed Casa Doina with the explanation of having cancelled through their booking site, Initalia. I emailed Initalia to ask about my cancellation. They said it was fine and I would not be charged. Casa Doina charged my card. I emailed Initalia and Casa Doina multiple times; the first replying that I would not be charged (too late and still incorrect) and Casa Doina not responding at all. I had to take it to my credit card company for resolution. As of 3 months after the reservation date, I have been refunded with the provision that the hotel could still contest.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Pisa hotels

Been to A Casa Doina Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about A Casa Doina Airport

Address: Via San Giusto 4, p.t., int. 1, 56121 Pisa, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Pisa > Pisa
Ranked #137 of 233 B&Bs / Inns in Pisa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your A Casa Doina Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage A Casa Doina Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.