“Stay cancelled according to their stipulations; credit card charged; silence” 1 of 5 stars
Review of A Casa Doina Airport

Save Saved
You added A Casa Doina Airport to your Saves list
Via San Giusto 4, p.t., int. 1, 56121 Pisa, Italy   |
Ranked #126 of 224 Pisa B&B and Inns
Pisa, Italy
“Stay cancelled according to their stipulations; credit card charged; silence”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Having booked and cancelled through Initalia.it (do NOT trust them), according to the cancellation policy of Casa Doina (4 days prior), Casa Doina called me "No Show". I emailed Casa Doina with the explanation of having cancelled through their booking site, Initalia. I emailed Initalia to ask about my cancellation. They said it was fine and I would not be charged. Casa Doina charged my card. I emailed Initalia and Casa Doina multiple times; the first replying that I would not be charged (too late and still incorrect) and Casa Doina not responding at all. I had to take it to my credit card company for resolution. As of 3 months after the reservation date, I have been refunded with the provision that the hotel could still contest.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to A Casa Doina Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about A Casa Doina Airport

Address: Via San Giusto 4, p.t., int. 1, 56121 Pisa, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Pisa > Pisa
Ranked #126 of 224 B&Bs / Inns in Pisa
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your A Casa Doina Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage A Casa Doina Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.