Stayed here in Sept/Oct 2012. The hotel is a bit out of town but only 15 minute walk to Field of Miracles. Rooms are spotlessly clean and reasonable spec. Not 5 star but a good 4 star.
Reception helpful with room requests and taxi booking. Bar and restaurant staff generally good and helpful. We only encountered the "ladies of the night" once during our stay and they are down on the main road from the hotel. Didn't use the pool or the spa but both looked fine. Ate in hotel once and food quality very good.
If you get this at a good price you can't really go wrong. It's €10 to the train station for Florence, Siena, Lucca etc and €15 to the airport.
Loved Pisa, Loved Italy (again!)
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Otel, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.