“Great Stay - Fabulous, Helpful Owners” 5 of 5 stars

A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast
Via Giovanni Randaccio, 21/A, 56123 Pisa, Italy   |
Ranked #34 of 233 Pisa B&B and Inns
Toulouse, France
“Great Stay - Fabulous, Helpful Owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything the other reviewers said, turned out to be true: Clean, spacious, nicely done, easy parking, not far from the Pisa Tower by foot or from the center of town. Computer, printer, internet, breakfast, outdoor area, bike rentals. All for low cost. I stayed in another place in Pisa and it was a nightmare. The best part of my stay were the owners themselves. M and N live there and were welcoming, had great suggestions, took care of everything in a relaxed, polite and professional way. Perfect hosts in my book. M even took me for a jog, showing me the farm fields that are at the edge of the north part of town. If I come back to Pisa, I will stay here again. Hands down the best B & B for the cost that I've stayed at on a three month tour of Europe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mrcbld, Proprietario at A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you very much this review is very beautifull, I'm very happy that you have great time in the b&b, If you will come in Pisa again, you will be welcome! Ciao da Marco e Nadia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Herne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Me and my friends stayed at the B&B for three nights in october and it was close to perfect for the price we payed!
The room was really spacious and super-clean! The service was really good and the breakfast was all we could ask for!
There is also a computer which one can use for free with free internet and a printer. Everyone who is looking for a nice place to stay in Pisa should try this B&B!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights before heading off further up the coast to visit friends. It was homely and the buffet breakfast was varied. The kitchen was open at all times to make tea/coffee, use the fridge, microwave etc. There was also a computer available for use in the kitchen.
My room very spotlessly clean and very spacious and, because it was in a very quiet part of town, I slept like a baby!!. Although there was only one bathroom to accommodate maybe six people it wasn't a problem and it was kept very clean. There were tables and chairs for relaxing in the garden.... and there was also a pomegranate tree.........the first one I've ever seen!!! At first I thought it was a long walk from the leaning tower but once I got my bearings it was in fact just 10 - 15 minutes. However, there was a bus stop just around the corner but I like to walk. I would definitely go back again!!!!!!!
There was a family-run pizzeria around the corner where I had the best seafood pizza ever!! Amazing.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

mrcbld, Proprietario at A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Hello thank you very much for this beautifull review, I'm so happy that you had a good time in my b&b, hope to see you again!, ciao ciao Marco
Easley, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My stay at A Due Passi Dal Centro was wonderful. The owners were extremely helpful and thoughtful. The price was fantastic and I like the place so much that I spent a week there. When I go back, I will stay here again. I cannot fill out the rest because I don't read Italian. If you are looking for a place close to everything,with a great rate and people that will be happy to help you in any way then this is the best place to stay! M and N are beautiful people and wonderful host's. Jeff Weaver

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hello Jeff I read this review with a lot of pleasure, I always remember your kindness and simpaticity! You are always welcome!! ciao Marco
Győr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a very nice time in Pisa and also @A Due Passi dal Centro B&B! It is located in a very quiet area, so we could relax easily after a long day. The room&bathroom was totally clean and comfortable. We also got a big breakfast with a wide choice. If we ever go to Pisa again, I'm sure we'd choose this B&B again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Monchengladbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Bad planning on our part =) We went to Pisa and didn't have a place to stay. We ended up eating at Jacs bistrot and the owner knew a guy called Marco. If you need a place to stay and its late, you should definitely hit up Marcos place which is cozy and comfortable. We arrived after midnight and he was still awake to welcome us. You will share a bathroom but don't worry, its clean and we didn't have problems sharing for a night. Shampoo and chocolate candy is on your bed, including towels and breakfast the next day. The next morning was also quit eventful for us, because we needed to find a place to stay for the next evening. Marco was a great help and called some people for us. He is a very warm and friendly person. I can only recommend Marcos home!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had a nice stay here, clean B&B with 24 hours tea/ coffee (the thing we like most) and friendly host. Colorful rooms, Orange, Green, Red and Blue.
Not so far from the Leaning Tower and closed to the bus stop.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!