2 night stop over after Rome, with intention of visiting florence and Lucca. This little b&b is a narrow, very steep, rustic little place. I think it has been renovated (?!) in keeping with its historic ambience but it may not be for every one. we were happy with our rooms - 2 interconnected family rooms with ensuite shower room (looked like a little medieval flat). Quirky layout, rustic furniture but clean, with fresh crisp bed linen and towels, hot shower, and friendly staff.. Our older teens loved it for its quirkiness and authenticity. Tiny breakfast area and basic continental fare. Very well located on the main historic street for railway station , shops, eats, bars and tourist sights. Might be noisy on summer nights above the main pedestrian street but it never bothered us with kids of 16 and 20. 3 minute walk from river and meeting point for scooters and weekend revellers - all very trouble free. Probably best for a short stay. Pisa is lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Centrostorico Bed And Breakfast
- Relais Centrostorico Hotel
- Relais Centrostorico Hotel Pisa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais CentroStorico is a noble residence of the 700 'beautifully renovated with the large frescoed rooms that remind the period. It is located in the heart of Pisa. This position allow you to visit on foot all the main sights of Pisa. The rooms, all recently renovated, are cared personally by the owner and his family with love and care of own home.The frescoes that adorn the ceiling are original of the 18.century and have been restored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais CentroStorico B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.